PhD in Town and Regional Planning
- Hardman, Michael, Chipungu, Lovemore, Magidimisha, Hangwelani, Larkham, Peter, Scott, Alister and Armitage, Richard (2017) Guerrilla gardening and green activism: Rethinking the informal urban growing movement. Landscape and Urban Planning. ISSN 0169-2046
- Chipungu, L. Magidimisha, H.H. Hardman, M. and Beesley, L. (2015). ‘The importance of soil quality in the safe practice of urban agriculture in Zimbabwe, Kenya and South Africa’, in: Land-Use Change Impacts on Soil Processes in Tropical and Savannah Ecosystems. CABI. 978-1-78064-210-9
- Magidimisha, H. and Chipungu, L. (2015). Governance for Development in Africa: Solving Collective Action Problems. African Affairs. The Journal of the Royal African Society Vol. 114 No. 454.
- Magidimisha H (2015) “ Who is a foreigner in South Africa” HSRC Review, 10(3), pp.4-8
- Magidimisha, H.H and Gordon S (2013). Profiling South African gender inequality in informal self-employment Journal of Gender Studies, Journal of Gender Studies. http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09589236.2013.84156
- Magidimisha, H.H; Chipungu, L & Hayangah, A.R. (2012). Challenges and Strategies among the Poor: Focus on Urban Agriculture in Kwa-Mashu, Durban – South Africa. Journal of Agriculture, Food Systems, and Community Development. Food Systems, Policy and Practice. . Vol. 2 Issue 4. ISSN. 2152-0801
- Magidimisha, H.H. & Chipungu, L. (2011). Unconventional Housing Provision: Reflections on Health Aspects – A Case Study of Zimbabwe. Vol. 26 No. 4, 469-485. Journal of Housing and the Built Environment. Springer. ISSN: 1566-4910.
- Chipungu, L & Magidimisha, H.H. (2013). Unmasking the Invisible Class in Urban Development. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. Germany. ISBN No. 978-3659425820
- Magidimisha, HH., Roberts, B., Gordon, S & Struwig, J. (2012) “Are you being served? Perceptions of service delivery”, HSRC Press, 10(3), pp.7-12.
- Chipungu, L.; Magidimisha, H. and Chirisa, I. (2016). Policy Environment Matters! Lessons in Service Provision in Makonde Village,Thohoyondou, South Africa. [Under review by Journal of Infrastructure Development.]