- BSc Arch.; MSc Arch.; M Housing
- Masters in Housing Studies, University of Kwazulu Natal Durban South Africa.
- Masters of Science in Architecture, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Computer Certificate Course
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Lagos
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Architecture, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
- Housing Technology 1st and 2nd year level
- Sustainable Human Settlements
- Professional Practice
- Ojo-Aromokudu J., Loggia C. 2016 Normal informality in low-income settlements of KwaZulu-Natal South Africa Loyola Journal of Social Sciences, Vol XXX No 2, 191-212
- Ojo-Aromokudu, J., & Loggia, C. (2017). Self-help consolidation challenges in low-income housing in South Africa. Journal of Construction Project Management and Innovation, 7(SI (1)), 1954-1967
Non-Peer Review Articles
- Department of Human Settlements Sector Journal (September 2018)‘My dwelling is a mirror of the nation -Isibuko sizwe’: The naming of informal dwellings by residents
- International conference on Architecture and urbanism, University of Lagos, 15-16 November 2018.Conceptualizing the Urban Vernacular Architecture of the 21st Century: Place Making Lessons from Informal Settlements in Durban
- The City re-shaped, Leeds University 11-12 September 2018: Society, power and dwelling spaces in informal settlements in South Africa, challenges and opportunities
- Human Habitat III -World Urban Forum 2018
- African Centre for Cities (ACC) International Urban Conference 2018 from 1 to 3 February 2018 in Cape Town, South Africa
- UIA 2014: Housing consolidation: innovative attempts of households in consolidation of low-cost housing in South Africa”
- SAHF 2013: South African Housing Scape: Subsidy criteria and the housing backlog
- KZNIA New Paradigms: the architect and state housing in South Africa
- Msanzi Moringa 2016 to date Community upliftment project
- UIA 2014, Housing Consolidation: Innovative attempts of Households in Consolidation of Low cost Housing in South Africa
- SAHF 2013, South African Housing Scape: Subsidy criteria and the housing backlog, Capetown south Africa
- Madden, M., Master of Architecture, Completed 2013.
- Docrat Z., Master of Architecture, completed 2013.
- Glass L., Master of Architecture, completed 2014.
- Mogano J., Master of Town and Regional Planning, completed 2015
- Danisa ML., Master of Architecture, completed 2015