Judith Tinuke Ojo-Aromokudu
|Discipline||Architecture and Housing|
|Phone||031 260 2427|
|Campus||Howard College Campus|
- BSc Arch.; MSc Arch.; M Housing
- Masters in Housing Studies, University of Kwazulu Natal Durban South Africa.
- Masters of Science in Architecture, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria
- Computer Certificate Course
- Federal College of Education (Technical), Lagos
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Architecture, Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria.
- Housing Technology 1st and 2nd year level
- Sustainable Human Settlements
- Professional Practice
Recent Projects/ Community Engagement
- UIA 2014, Housing Consolidation: Innovative attempts of Households in Consolidation of Low cost Housing in South Africa
- SAHF 2013, South African Housing Scape: Subsidy criteria and the housing backlog, Capetown south Africa
- Madden, M., Master of Architecture, Completed 2013.
- Docrat Z., Master of Architecture, completed 2013.
- Glass L., Master of Architecture, completed 2014.
- Mogano J., Master of Town and Regional Planning, completed 2015
- Danisa ML., Master of Architecture, completed 2015