Magdalena Catharina Cloete
|Phone||031 260 1172|
|Campus||Howard College Campus|
- B.Arch postgrad. (UOFS)
- B.Arch 4 year degree (UND)
- Academic_ UKZN from 2012
- Academic _ Lecturer at DUT 2007 – 2011
- Professional Practice _ 15 years as Architect in South Africa and England
Areas of Research
- Architecture and Childhood Development
- Responsive architecture _ Contextual and user specific architecture.
- Relationship between Theory and Practice as applied to the education of Architects
- Architectural Design at both undergraduate and post graduate level.
- History and Theory of Architecture teaching and curriculum development at undergraduate level.
Recent Projects/ Community Engagement
- KZNIA educational committee chair in 2014.
- Organising team for KZNIA new Paradigms Conference 2013